Managing transition Strengthening performance Enabling people to thrive.
Our new research ranks the websites of the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers by how transparent their support is for working parents. Our report looks at why support for working parents is a critical issue for employers and what they can do to better support them. Read the report here.
Welcome to The Executive Coaching Consultancy
We draw on our 25-year track record to coach established and emerging leaders to identify their purpose, thrive personally & professionally and so improve business performance.
We help individuals and organisations to generate the right environment for talent to flourish. Our more recent focus on the female career reflects our belief that diverse business is better business.
We deliver sessions to help new working parents successfully combine their parental and professional journey. Our coaching not only improves retention but focuses on career development during what is a transformational period.
- Parental Transition Coaching
- Manager Programme
- Working Parents Online
- Thriving Personally & Professionally
Benefits of working with ECC
- 25-year track record of executive coaching experience
- 14 years of parental transition coaching experience
- Expert global team of accredited, carefully selected and supervised executive coaches
Contact us to find out more.Get in Touch
Meet a selection of our
Pragmatic executive coaching delivered by accredited coaches.
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency
The Good Business Initiative
- In the 25 years that ECC has been developing leadership capability, we have also helped organisations connect their practices to broader social issues. We have become increasingly convinced during this time of the positive role the corporate sector can play in society. Taking our commitment further, we have launched the Good Business Initiative. This organisation will work to expand the community of businesses who take a role in building a fairer and more sustainable future.