Managing Transition| Strengthening Performance| Enabling People to Thrive
The Parental Fog Index Report 2020
Our second annual, Parental Fog Index, ranks the websites for the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers by how transparent their support is for working parents. Last year’s report was a clear call to action for employers to be more transparent in the support they offer working parents. A year on what progress has been made. What employers have risen in the rankings, which have fallen, and why?
Full of practice advice on how an employer can reach top “Beacon” status. Includes impact of Covid-19 on working parents and implications for employers until nurseries and schools are reliably open.
Launch of the Good Business Index 2020
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Good Business Index Report 2020 by our not-for-profit the Good Business Initiative. It’s a benchmark tool designed to investigate and indicate the environmental, social and governance performance of major companies operating in the UK, with an audience of graduates in mind. Read the report here.
We draw on our 25-year track record to coach established and emerging leaders to identify their purpose, thrive personally & professionally and so improve business performance.
We help individuals and organisations to generate the right environment for talent to flourish. Our more recent focus on the female career reflects our belief that diverse business is better business.
We deliver sessions to help new working parents successfully combine their parental and professional journey. Our coaching not only improves retention but focuses on career development during what is a transformational period.Learn more
Benefits of working with ECC
- 26-year track record of executive coaching experience
- 15 years of parental transition coaching experience
- Expert global team of accredited, carefully selected and supervised executive coaches
- The Parental Fog Index: why employers need to be radically transparent about their support for working parents
- Gen Y Men and the City: Why the career aspirations of young men matter when it comes to retaining and developing female talent
- Gender Pay Gap reporting: How a pay gap is created and what an employer can do to close it
Contact us to find out more.Get in Touch
Meet a selection of our
Pragmatic executive coaching delivered by accredited coaches.
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency
The Good Business Initiative
- In the 25 years that ECC has been developing leadership capability, we have also helped organisations connect their practices to broader social issues. We have become increasingly convinced during this time of the positive role the corporate sector can play in society. Taking our commitment further, we have launched the Good Business Initiative. This organisation will work to expand the community of businesses who take a role in building a fairer and more sustainable future.