We help organisations grow
By coaching your people, individuals thrive, leaders are enabled and your organisation changes for good
Who we are
We started in the 90s as a small, innovative all female-founded leadership coaching consultancy. We have grown to one of the largest independent coaching and leadership firms globally, providing solutions across every continent except Antarctica! The shift in the landscape for leaders has been dramatic. As the expectations of leaders has increased, so too has the challenge to attract talent and build a genuinely inclusive environment. Whether we’re working with individuals, teams or groups, we partner with our clients to help their people thrive.
We deliver impactful outcomes from coaching. We understand the dynamic between your people’s performance and the complexity of the business context. Whether we are coaching individuals, groups or leadership teams, we provide pragmatic challenge and leading edge insights that enable individuals to thrive and grow.Learn more about coaching
Transform your leaders. We bring out the best in your leaders so they build better, more productive teams. We focus on the potential of leading inclusively to engage and motivate teams and bring this to life in our coaching. This helps you future proof your leaders so they can create the sense of belonging that fosters innovation and sustainable growth.Learn more
We help you achieve your talent objectives. In addition to supporting your leaders and managers, we work with your parents, your female talent and your culturally and ethnically diverse employees. Because more diverse teams, led by inclusive leaders, drives better business.Learn more
Benefits of working with ECC
- Our Coaching & Leadership Programme - 100% of our participants across all of our solutions say they would recommend our programmes to others.
- Your ROI Savings - £1.2 million - For every 150 new mothers we work with in our Parental support programmes.
- Your Culture & Performance - 90% of participants in our Female Development Coaching Programmes are more confident & positive.
- Your Employee & Brand Equity - Our female programmes, individual coaching and Parental Transition Coaching are cited in our clients’ Gender Pay Gap Reports as important in achieving greater gender balance.
Meet a selection of our
Pragmatic executive coaching delivered by accredited coaches.
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency
The Good Business Initiative
- In the 25 years that ECC has been developing leadership capability, we have also helped organisations connect their practices to broader social issues. We have become increasingly convinced during this time of the positive role the corporate sector can play in society. Taking our commitment further, we have launched the Good Business Initiative. This organisation will work to expand the community of businesses who take a role in building a fairer and more sustainable future.