This enlightening TED Talk by Brene Brown discusses the Power of Vulnerability and breaks down how we as humans associate vulnerability with negative emotions such as fear and shame and instead emphasises why we should lean into the discomfort of vulnerability.
< Back to topic April 7 2021
External Perspectives: TED Talk – Brene Brown, The Power of Vulnerability
Top content from DEI Insights
- 5 Myths of Gender Equity | Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read
- Advancing Gender Equity | Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read
- External Perspectives: Deloitte – Mental Health and Employers
- How to Have A Conversation That You Are Expecting4:23 watch time
- Where are all our Female Leaders?
- Strategy Guide Working Parents | The Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read