- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Valeria is an Occupational Psychologist. Her career as a Talent Development expert ranges across several European and American investment banks: Commerzbank, Barclays, Goldman Sachs, and most recently Morgan Stanley.
During her time at Morgan Stanley, Valeria covered a variety of roles which enabled her to advise senior executives on human capital strategy and organisational development for a variety of internal divisions. Valeria was also responsible for Management and Leadership Development offerings in EMEA and practised as an internal coach.Get in touch
Valeria’s coaching style is deeply influenced by her educational background in Psychology applied to work and organisations and her experience in the corporate world.
Valeria’s calm and supportive style exudes through deep listening and focused questioning, she helps her clients to think for themselves and overcome blocks in achieving their goals. Valeria is empathetic yet firm and pragmatic through her use of questions.
Clients often describe her as “supportive”, “challenging” and “insightful”.
- Positive Psychology, with a particular focus on Strengths and Values
- Coaching for high performance
- High Potential
Training & Qualifications
- Accredited Executive Coach, Association for Coaching (AC)
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching, Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- MSc in Organisational and Social Psychology, London School of Economics
- MSc in Organisational and Occupational Psychology, ‘La Sapienza’ University, Rome
- Certified in MBTI Step I, Hogan suite (HPI, HDS, MVPI), TMP, DiSC psychometrics
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America
- Credit Suisse
- Janus Henderson
- Wellington Wealth Management
- The Telegraph
"Valeria was an amazing coach. She had such a positive attitude and was so inspirational leading the workshop. With her corporate background and wealth of knowledge, she was the perfect person to help guide fellow mums through the tough corporate environment we are working in at the moment!"
"Valeria was excellent at helping me identify and articulate actions to implement my career development intentions."
"Valeria made feel comfortable talking about everything during the session. I enjoyed her open approach to things and her way of guiding me to come to my own conclusion. I am glad I have her as a coach."
"Valeria was great, very supportive, flexible and knowledgeable."