- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Roxanne previously worked at MP level in the advertising industry and realised when she had her first child how tough things are for women in that industry. She wanted to make a difference to women who wanted to navigate a successful career with a happy home life and who wanted to strive for leadership positions. She left her role to train as a coach and started working with ECC in 2013. Since then she has delivered parental transition coaching across a wide range of media, tech and advertising companies.
She realises that it is not the woman that needs fixing, but the system that needs to change and so also works with line managers and management teams to create a culture which is more welcoming of difference.
In 2013 she saw Brené Brown speak in London and was so inspired by what she heard that she was soon on a plane to Texas to get trained in her work. She now uses Brené's research and curriculum to help people to learn the skills of courageous leadership and to show up fully in the workplace.
Her son's autism diagnosis in 2016 created a new interest area of Neurodiversity and Roxanne has been an active champion of neurodiversity in the workplace which has included hosting her own conference and speaking at the Houses of Parliament to a cross-party enquiry in to autism in the workplace.Get in touch
Roxanne is warm, compassionate and challenging. She exemplifies inclusivity in her work, her approach and her interests.
- Roxanne’s work is heavily influenced by the work of Brené Brown – she is certified in Brené’s work and is the community co-lead for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- She is passionate about the diversity and inclusivity agenda believing that we need to remove the barriers to success in the workplace and create cultures where people can show up as themselves and be valued for it.
- Prior to coaching, Roxanne worked at Managing Partner level in a top 10 media agency. She strongly believes that the skills of creativity and innovation needed in this industry and beyond are rooted in diversity, authenticity and vulnerability.
Training & Qualifications
- Professional certified coach (PCC)
- Member of the ICF
- Daring Way™ Certified Facilitator
- Dare to Lead™ Certified Facilitator
- MBTI certified
- Diploma of applied NLP : Autism Coaching
- BA Human Geography
- Reckitt Benckiser
"Rox is a powerful combination of real world leadership experience, well developed and technical coaching skills and a truly sensitive and intuitive approach. Her work around inclusivity is capable of being the catalyst for the people and organisations who want to make a difference and be game changers."
“Roxanne has been an invaluable support for me on returning to work and made the process much easier to cope with and helped me to adjust. Not only is she brilliant at what she does, she is also absolutely lovely and made me feel very comfortable from the outset. I wanted you to know how much it has helped me in the hope that other women will have the opportunity to be supported by her.”