- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Prior to joining the Executive Coaching Consultancy in February 2004 Emma spent over 10 years working in the financial services sector, working for the Prudential, the Liberty Life Group and JP Morgan Chase. As an HR Business Partner, a Learning and Development Specialist and now as a coach, Emma has worked extensively with individuals across a wide variety of roles, levels, organisations and sectors to help them optimise their performance and maximise their potential.
Emma is particularly interested in working with individuals during transition points in their careers – either to a more senior role, working within a new organisation or through periods of significant change. She enjoys working with high potential individuals and Leaders to enable them to maximise their potential and achieve their aspirations.Get in touch
Emma has a highly empathic and intuitive approach to coaching which provides her with insights into her clients which allows her to challenge them in a fearless and demanding yet encouraging and supportive way.
Each coaching programme is tailored to her individual client’s needs, where they will examine their strengths, development areas, coaching and business objectives using a structured framework which allows them to develop relevant and achievable action plans leading to significant results. Emma combines perceptiveness and empathy with a strong pragmatic and business focus.
“Clients describe me as being open and challenging within a highly supportive and constructive framework. I bring objectivity and structure to a client’s personal and professional development goals, as well as thought-provoking insights.”
- As a natural development of her interest in transition and development coaching, Emma successfully created and launched Maternity Coaching in 2005. Through her personal experience of maternity leave at a major Investment Bank (Emma has three children) Emma recognised the need for bespoke coaching for working parents. On joining The Executive Coaching Consultancy she subsequently designed and developed a coaching programme to support women before, during and after their maternity leave.
She is a passionate advocate for supporting parents at work and continues to lead ECC’s market leading services for Working Parents.
- Emma is experienced in coaching senior individuals at transition points and particularly enjoys working with senior female leaders supporting them in the choices they need to make to further their career development and maximise their performance.
Training and Qualifications
- Emma is a Psychology graduate, with an MSc in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from the London School of Economics
- She has completed a Certificate in Coaching
- Emma is trained in the use of psychometric profiles and often uses these, together with 360 Degree Feedback, to help individuals increase their self-awareness.
- She was granted the Association for Coaching Accredited Coach status in March 2007 & Accredited Executive Coach status in April 2013
- Allen & Overy
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- CMS Cameron McKenna
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- DLA Piper
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Reed Smith
- Tower Research
"Emma is a fantastic coach. She made me feel at ease and someone I could easily speak with. She was great in challenging the decisions I had made and actions I had taken in the past to assess my strengths. The sessions were focussed and the resulting objectives tangible."Partner, Major Law Firm