- Developing Leaders
- Working Parents
- Women in the Workplace
Claudia specialises in working with executives with regional or international responsibilities. Having worked with virtual teams in fast-paced environments in her own corporate career in IT, she deepened her understanding of the complexities of remote management through research and lecturing in this field. Her in-depth exploration of the issues and best practices of working across geographies and cultures using virtual technologies enables her to effectively support clients working in highly dynamic global contexts. She coaches to native speaker standard in English and German and has experience of coaching individual clients, groups and teams from a large range of countries and organisations. Her portfolio has included lecturing in business and coaching at Oxford Brookes Business School and she has extensive experience in training and supervising coaches.Get in touch
Claudia uses a systemic approach and creates a reflective environment that enables clients to clarify issues, create solutions and achieve goals while considering their organizational and wider external context. The focus of the coaching is on increasing clients’ self-awareness through identifying strengths, values, and influence of other factors such as cultural background, and adopting perspectives that create clarity of the organisational and wider systemic context. This is achieved through working in partnership with the client to develop clients’ capacity to manage transitions, challenges and opportunities successfully. Clients often report that the coaching has increased their capacity for reflection and self-coaching and describe the coaching as practical, insightful and creative.
- SALES: Her corporate background is in international sales and she has extensive experience in developing international sales leaders and their teams as a coach and facilitator.
- SECTORS: Specialist sector knowledge includes Financial Services, IT, Media, Manufacturing and the legal sector.
- COACH TRAINING & COACH SUPERVISION: Claudia is one of the facilitators and supervisors of ECC’s Professional Coach Recognition programme, which leads participants to accreditation with the Association for Coaching.
Training & Qualifications
- MA in Coaching and Mentoring Practice (Oxford Brookes University)
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Studies of Coaching Supervision (Oxford Brookes University)
- BA Business Studies from Germany
- Certificate in Training Practice (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- uLab: Leading from the Emerging Future Certificate (MIT)
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Step 1 practitioner
- Training in systemic coaching and constellations facilitation
- Full member of and accredited by the Association for Coaching
- She is committed to continuous professional development, supervision and reflective practice
- Deutsche Bank
- Teach First
- Reckitt Benckiser
- White & Case
- DLA Piper
“Claudia’s style is very engaging and the way she coaches / asking open questions makes you think deeply about the topic and thus – creates an engaging, useful conversation which generates some good key learning points / practical tips to take away.”Line Manager, Deutsche Bank
"I found my sessions with Claudia really beneficial. Not only was I able to share thoughts and feelings with her that may have been difficult to share with colleagues, but I also gained valuable insights into my own drivers and career goals. The sessions always left me feeling energised and positive about the future."