- Working Parents
- Women in the Workplace
- Developing Leaders
For 15+ years Alexandra has used her expertise to support management and HR teams build resilient organizations. Her methods are based on the research and proven results of positive psychology. Familiar with agile methodology her work aims to equip leaders with tools that can be quickly applied back at work.
Alexandra is a highly qualified facilitator with extensive experience across a range of practical subjects, with particular proficiency in facilitating communication and leadership topics. In addition, she is an experienced certified facilitator (CPF) for teambuilding, conflict solving and strategic workshops. Comfortable no matter the technological medium, she is regularly facilitating live interactive webinars for an international audience as well as training sessions for small and large groups. Adaptable across a multitude of scenarios or backgrounds she frequently delivers solely to Hungarian only or international groups, either in Hungarian, English or German.
An ardent believer in the importance of continuous professional development she has learned directly from Mihály Csíkszentmihályi, Martin Seligman and Barbara Fredrickson among others.Get in touch
Her extensive experience covers a range of strategic topics – creating mission and vision, setting strategic objectives, defining values, addressing conflict, problem solving, communication skills, influencing skills, negotiation skills, transitioning or going through change within a team, cooperation and effectiveness, as well as building community within a group.
An expert in using a variety of coaching and facilitation methods, she is particularly drawn to research based positive psychology tools (such as AI or SOAR for example). This involves building on the strengths of the coachee and discovering the thoughts/narratives and emotions that lead to certain behaviour patterns the coachee wants to work on.
In sessions with Alexandra, she strives for keeping a positive emotional balance for her clients, even when attacking hard topics. She is adept at finding the right pace: detecting the energy levels of her coachee to judge when the client is ready to face challenges and accept “reflecting back”. She supports her coachee to be very action oriented, but to do this effectively believes in taking the necessary time and encouraging them to be OK with silence. She also has found analogies a very effective and engaging tool to use during her coaching.
Examples of recent coaching programmes she’s delivered include:
- Positive leadership development in the form of individual coaching for group leaders at an IT company
- Resilience coaching with a head of sales at a pharmaceutical company
- Career coaching for a technical lead at an automotive company
Clients would describe her as empathetic, challenging, knowledgable.
- Positive psychology
- Positive leadership and positive communication
- Community building
Training & Qualifications
- Faculty of Arts (MSC) – Eötvös Lóránd University, Budapest
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities – Sorbonne University, Paris
- Certified Facilitator for European Clients – AchieveForum (now Korn Ferry), 2008
- Positive Psychology – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015 (Course led by Barbara L. Fredrickson).
- Coach Training – Team Training International SI, 2013
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
- International Association of Facilitators (IAF)
- Host of Positive Psychology Conferences I was chosen as the host of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hungarian Positive Psychology Conference as well as the facilitator of the “Day of Inspiration” with Mihály Csíkszentmihályi in June 2018.
- Member of board – Association of Hungarian Facilitators
- MQ® coaching certification, 2015 – can utilise this tool which is both a self-assessment and self-development program that helps people discover and control their internal dialogue
Alexandra’s has worked with individual contributors and various management levels up to top executives/C-suite. Her work is primarily for organisations in the private sector – mostly multinational companies. Industries she has experience working with are:
- Energy sector
- Shared Service Centers
- Production (metal products, elevators, electronics)
- IT and Telecommunication
- Insurance companies
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency