ECC first launched in 1994 as one of the first dedicated executive coaching providers.
At ECC, we’ve been in the business of providing executive coaching since 1994. That’s 25 years of working with a huge range of clients, often as an extension of their own internal resource. We provide executive coaching, leadership development and coach training programmes.
In essence, we help businesses develop their talent pool and this means we help market-leading organisations improve retention, develop diversity strategies and support female talent. We are proud to be a member of the B-Corp™ community. As a business we have a critical role to play in solving a broad range of social and environmental issues. We partner with our clients to create a fairer and more sustainable environment for all.
Contact us if your organisation needs a clear and proven way to achieve any of the following:
- Support business leaders in an ever-changing business climate
- Accelerate your female talent
- Enable your employees to thrive personally and professionally
- Equip returners to find sustainable ways of combining career and family
- Train the next generation of accredited executive coaches
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency
ECC work with a range of partners who provide services and expert advice to enhance the services that we provide for our clients
One to one consultation providing advice on all childcare options
A leading provider of seminars and initiatives that engage employees and bridge the gap between work and life
An inclusive network for professionals who have a shared interest in balancing home/family life with a progressive career.
The Good Business Initiative
- Good Business Initiative is working with organisations to help them enhance the positive impact that they have on society. We envision a fairer, diverse and inclusive future and believe that we can help businesses do good, and increase the role that they have in solving a range of social and environmental issues. Working with some of our existing clients and new partners, we are committed to developing innovative programmes with real impact.