Working Parents OnlineRequest a demo
ECC has created an interactive and engaging online platform to support working parents and managers.
It is a scalable, global solution that helps people address their changing situation as parenting and work life coincide. This portal provides articles, videos and interactive exercises all geared to making the journey to becoming a working parent a fulfilling one on both the work and home front.
In response to the current crisis, Working Parents Online has been updated with some dedicated resources that address the special circumstances working parents and individuals may be facing during this challenging time.
Who is this for?
Working Parents Online is an interactive resource platform specially designed for those becoming new parents, managers and individuals who need access to supportive resources around the topic of parenting. The platform has been designed to be easy and intuitive to use with busy, time-poor working parents in mind.
Although a standalone resource, it works well in conjunction with our other parental transition coaching methods. In response to the current crisis, Working Parents Online has been updated with some dedicated resources that address the special circumstances working parents and individuals may be facing during this challenging time.Key Benefits
Working Parents Online:
- Helps organisations support their global parent population
- Is an online portal which combines our parental transition coaching methods and expertise with dedicated online resources
- Distills over 25 years of executive coaching experience into pragmatic support to help managers handle the parental transition with confidence, sensitivity and skill
- Allows for a blended learning approach, with a wide range of resources from online videos, tools, interactive exercises, ParentWise tips, and articles
Features & Benefits
Core features of the Working Parents Online platform can include:
- Four core courses – Expectant Parents, New Parents Whilst on Leave, Being a Working Parent, Supporting the Parental Transition
- Specific information on topics including: Adoption, Surrogacy, Single Parenting, Balancing Work and IVF/Fertility
- A dedicated space for organisations to post relevant company policies
- Navigation in multiple languages
- Webinar integration function
- Message a coach function
- Data reporting on the users with client specific filters
Benefits of the Working Parents Online platform:
For many, finding the time to access training or support can be difficult when they have limited free time. Working Parents Online allows users to learn in their own time, on their own terms and enables organisations to provide this in a scalable, cost-effective way. The WPO resources are updated on an on-going basis to make sure the topics and tools are always relevant to both working parents’ and managers changing circumstances.
By providing working parents and managers with a virtual resource they can tap into whenever they need specialist support, organisations will be investing in retaining and supporting some of their key talent.
"I would really recommend ECC. It’s so tailored that I think it’s invaluable to anybody. My ECC coach made me feel at ease, gave me ideas and clarity of thought while being encouraging."Coachee, Multinational Law Firm
"My ECC Coach is a thoughtful coach who mindfully empowers you by asking challenging questions and encouraging you to explore your own path. This balanced approach helps you to look at things differently so that you can develop resilience. More than a one off session, my coach has enabled me to make a long-lasting change in my professional life and emotional well-being at work."Coachee, Media Agency
"I found the session to be informative, direct, practical, challenging and supportive. Exactly what I needed at just the right time."Manager, International Media Group