As part of the Netflix’s Explainer Series, this episode highlights why women are paid less than men for equivalent work, the worldwide gender pay gap and delves further into the ‘Motherhood Penalty’.
< Back to topic < 1 min read April 7 2021
External Perspectives: Netflix Explainer Series – “Why Women are Paid Less”
Top content from DEI Insights
- 5 Myths of Gender Equity | Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read
- Advancing Gender Equity | Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read
- External Perspectives: Deloitte – Mental Health and Employers
- How to Have A Conversation That You Are Expecting4:23 watch time
- Where are all our Female Leaders?
- Strategy Guide Working Parents | The Executive Coaching Consultancy< 1 min read