Creating an Elevator Pitch
An ‘Elevator Pitch’ is a short summary used to quickly and simply define a person, product or service and its value proposition. If you have been out of the workplace for some time, reminding yourself of your key skills and how to articulate them concisely and confidently to others can be critical to a successful return.
By the end of this session you will be able to articulate a high level view of yourself and come across confident, credible and compelling in situations when you are ‘in the spotlight’
The session will cover:
- Key components of an elevator pitch.
- Crafting your’60 second summary’.
- How to dial up in your energy and vocal and physical presence.
- Experiencing and gaining feedback on all elements of communication.
- Action planning of how to put these techniques in to practice.
Please contact us if you are interested in holding a seminar at your organisation here