Balancing Career and Family
Much of today’s research with successful professionals, men and women, tells us that balancing work life and family life is a key career concern.
This session has been designed to help you to consider what balance means for you and how to achieve it whilst still developing your career.
The session will cover:
- The importance of being career fit; job fit and personally fit.
- Understanding what balance means for you.
- Exploring the obstacles to achieving balance and how they can be overcome.
- Considering the impact on partner and family and preparing them of the change ahead.
- Ideas for creating more balance.
- Taking control of your working life.
- Managing yours and other expectations.