PCRP- Professional Coach Recognition Programme
“I recouped the investment in ECC’s coach training programme within months of starting the course, because I was able to deliver and organise high quality executive coaching for our key senior talent. This has been so effective that we are now focussing on setting up a more wide-spread internal coaching approach. Return on Investment in less than a year – Thank you ECC.”
CFO, Major Civil Engineering Group
“I thoroughly enjoyed the PCRP- it was practical, focused and worked well around my day job. The course tutors are highly experienced coaches and also great trainers. The workshops were varied and interactive and built upon the experiences of the study group. We formed a very supportive cohort who stay in touch as we continue on our coaching journeys.”
Jamie Butler, Head of Learning & Development, CMS UK
The Executive Coaching Consultancy’s Professional Coach Recognition Programme (PCRP) provides a robust, professional and practical route to gain the skills, experience and confidence to become successful executive coaches.
PCRP is highly practical, with a focus on performance, underpinned by sound psychological theory and an educational philosophy about how groups and organisations work. We deliberately keep the cohort group size small as we work 1:1 alongside each coach on our programme as they build their experience and hone their individual coaching style.
Running successfully since 2006, PCRP is Accredited by the Association for Coaching and recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Consists of 105 hours of guided learning time over 10 months including:
- Five days of workshops (1+1+1+1+0.5+0.5) for skills practice and knowledge development, run at our offices in Central London
- 4 supervision webinars to share group learning and maintain momentum
- A minimum of 12 hours of 1:1 supervision
- Observed live coaching assessments
- Development of reflective learning, reviewing recordings of sessions
- Professional assessment of portfolio (with written work to demonstrate your knowledge and practical experience)
- A minimum of 4 coaching assignments totaling 40 hours to put your skills into practice, under ECC supervision
- Accreditation support webinar, presented by the Association for Coaching.
- Follows a modular blended approach including workshops, 1:1 supervision and experiential learning to allow coaches to start practising for real in a supported and controlled way
- Includes rigorous assessment giving participants, organisations and clients confidence in professional and ethical practice.
Who the Professional Coach Recognition Programme is for:
The Professional Coach Recognition Programme is aimed at individuals who are taking up or extending their roles as coaches. Participants may be from organisations or working as independent consultants/coaches.
For successful entry onto the programme, ideal participants will have:
- A good understanding of what coaching is
- Some experience of providing or receiving coaching
- The opportunity to provide executive coaching within their own organisation/network.
For more information about our Professional Coach Recognition Programme contact:
Karen Pepper- PCRP Administrator
To read more about the qualification, the course content, case studies and entry requirements, read the brochure below: