Mastercard Relaunch your Career Programme
The Executive Coaching Consultancy would like to promote Mastercards’s Relaunch your Career Programme to all those who are looking to return back from a career break and re-enter the workplace. Find out more information regarding the programme below.
What if you could join a company where the possibilities are priceless?
You can. Relaunch your Career at Mastercard.
As a technology company in the global payments business, Mastercard connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. The products Mastercard create change the way the world pays and gets paid.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated and engaged global team – employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world. Talent beyond measure for a world beyond cash.
Mastercard is recognised once again for our leadership in diversity and inclusion, claiming the number 6 spot in the DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity. This is the third year in a row that Mastercard has stood among the top 10.
What if you could return to work at a company that values your skills and experience?
Relaunch your Career is Mastercard’s global returnship programme. Applications for our 2018 London programme, starting in January are open now.
The programme is designed to enable highly-experienced people who were working at mid-management level before taking a break from their careers to re-enter the workplace.
Mastercard knows it can be tough for people to return to work after time away, so the programme provides returners with a range of tools and support to help them find their way.
As a returner, you can expect to be fully immersed into the organisation for 12 weeks. From the start you will have the opportunity to work on a strategic and commercially-focused project, enabling you to build on your skills and previous experience. You will attend a two-day induction, receive on-the-job training, a buddy, coaching and plenty of opportunities to learn about the business and develop new and existing skills.
And at the end of the 12 weeks, there’s the opportunity to apply for a permanent role.
Who are Mastercard looking for?
Relaunch your career is for people who:
- Have taken a career break of two years or more
- Are keen to return to work on a permanent basis
- Have previous experience at mid-management level ideally gained in technology, financial services, e-commerce, or professional services organisations
- Are team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers and adaptable
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer to help you find your way:
- A 12-week programme starting in January, on a paid fixed-term contract
- A wealth of learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentation and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
- A structured ‘Getting Started’ programme
- An engaging and stimulating project to work on
- A buddy from day one
- A manager equipped in helping people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
- Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to apply for a permanent role