Paula is an experienced, accredited Executive Coach and Coach Supervisor (AC/ ICF/ EMCC) with 20 years’ experience within an organisational/ leadership development and business psychology context. She draws on an integrated range of coaching tools including Time to Think, CBC, Gestalt and NLP and a wide range of psychometric tools.
She has worked within a coaching and development capacity with public sector organisations and a wide range of private sector organisations in UK and Ireland. Paula worked within a range of professional services and consultancy firms including KPMG until establishing her own executive coaching business Wilson Sloan Consulting, based in Northern Ireland.
Paula specialises in Executive and Leadership Coaching and also in parental coaching. She aims to enable clients to assess their existing capability, increase their own self awareness, and develop the required competence, capability and commitment to ‘be the best version of themselves’- to enable improved performance and business results, adjust to new organisational realities and not just survive, but thrive.
Paula has worked with a range of senior executive women from professional services organisations including law firms and consultancies prior to, during and after their parental leave. As a working mother with a previous background in these sectors she empathetically appreciates the challenges potentially faced and the requirement for space to plan and reflect to be best placed to handle the related transition for personal and business benefit.
- Accredited Coach (AC) and Accredited Coach Supervisor (Coach Supervision Academy, ICF, EMCC)
- Lead, Association of Coach Supervisors, Ireland (AOCS)
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (FCIPD)
- Time to Think (Nancy Kline) trained Thinking Partner and Thinking Environment and Coach
- Registered Psychometric Test User (BPS Level 1& 2, MBTI Step 1 and 2, Firob, 16pf5, CPI, TKI, EIQ, OPQ, Benchmarks 360, Skillscope, etc.)
- Post Grad Diploma in Management Training and Development
- NLP Trained Practitioner
- Embodied Leadership trained
Clients include executives and executive teams from NI Water, Invest Northern Ireland, National Museums, Accenture, Deloittes, Herbert Smith Freehills and a wide range of private sector commercial organisations.