Empowering Workplace Mental Health
Geraldine Gallacher, Managing Director & Founder at ECC, will be hosting two stages at the This Can Happen event on the 25th of November in London. We’re delighted that she will be introducing the following topics:
- Understanding the Impacts of Mental Illness after Childbirth –Recognising the signs and successful strategies to support both mothers and fathers across your workforce
- Starting your Company’s Workplace Mental Health Journey– An interactive session offering tested solutions to kick-start a mentally healthy workplace
- Understanding Grief –Grief is a complex experience which doesn’t discriminate and many of us will face. Learn how to build grief support into your organisational wellbeing strategy.
- How to Support Positive Behaviour Change– Having mental health support in place for staff is critical but equally as important is understanding how to support individuals to adopt the support and guidance on offer.
- Lessons from the Legal Profession– For this high-performance profession, there are many challenges firms face in terms of getting staff mental health support right. Learn from these firms pioneering innovative support.
This Can Happen is one-day event focussed on workplace mental health, offering solutions and strategies to address the core issues. The event attracts over 1,000 delegates from 200+ companies to share, learn and discuss the solutions for dealing with workplace mental health.
Issues addressed include The Future Workplace, Life Transitions & Work, Faith & Diversity, Grief, After Childbirth and Internal Communications. Plus we will be hosting a fascinating CEO Panel who will be sharing their insights into corporate mental health strategies.
To find out more visit https://www.tchevents.com and book now with a 20% discount use code TCH2019-S20 https://www.tchevents.com/product/delegate-ticket-tch/