Executive Summary in Brief
For the past 5 years, we are proud to have partnered with Allen & Overy to create a detailed report on the outcomes of the annual #ReStart programme. This fantastic & impactful programme helps individuals aged over 50, and who have been out of employment for between 6-12 months, to re-enter work or kick-start a new career direction.
Read the report here: ReStart Social Impact Report 2022
Following a career break, we can all feel a little rusty in job applications. #ReStart empowers individuals of all backgrounds to polish their skills and confidence so they can successfully re-gain employment or launch a new career direction. Through a blend of virtual and in-person workshops, individual coaching and 1:1 mentoring, you can tackle applications with a refreshed approach.
The 12-week programme focuses on participants:
- Building their confidence and utilising their personal networks
- Growing their self-awareness and understanding of their strengths and motivations
- Understanding how to successfully take a new career direction
- Boosting their application, interview and communication skills sets.
2022 RESULTS FOR THE RESTART PROGRAMME:
- 100% said they would recommend ReStart to someone in their situation.
- 100% felt their motivation and momentum around their job search had increased.
- 93% felt they are good or excellent at identifying and using their strengths.
- 100% felt that their career readiness and planning had increased.
- 75% felt that the coaching was “Valuable” or “Significantly Valuable” and 68% felt mentoring was “Valuable” or “Significantly Valuable”.
- 88% felt it would be “Unlikely” or “Very Unlikely” they would find work if they hadn’t taken part in the programme.
Join the 2023 programme
With continued success since its launch, ReStart is now open to applications for 2023. And with previous participants reporting they felt their motivation and momentum around their job search had increased, this is your exclusive opportunity to restart your career.
Click here to join: https://allenovery.connectr.co.uk/restart2023/