Career transitions in action
With our focus on transitions this issue we interviewed four different professionals to share their real life experiences, as they transitioned from their successful Corporate roles.
Rashida Abdulai –
We interview Rashida Abdulai, Founder & CEO of Strand Sahara on her transition from senior lawyer to entrepreneur running an online legal platform.
Tim Hardy –
City Litigation Partner Tim Hardy, tells us how he is making his transition to working independently and growing a practice.
Christina Patterson –
Christina Patterson shares her experience of how the challenge of losing her job led to creating a new career portfolio and a Book of the Year along the way.
Michelle Weston –
We interview Michelle Weston on her shift from corporate life in finance to now working with us at ECC as CEO of the Good Business Initiative.
Read more from our Summer Coaching Comment Newsletter on Transitions:
- Why LQ matters more than IQ for career success
- Helping your child cope with the transition to big school
- Navigating change using the Change Curve model
- How can understanding our identity help us move forward in times of transition?
- How feeling safe at work delivers lasting resilience, good performance and a boost in staff engagement