- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
- Developing Leaders
Sarb has been an ICF accredited executive coach and facilitator for the last 20 years and prior to that she worked for 15 years within the corporate environment in Sales and Marketing, Recruitment and Executive Search roles. She gained her experience and knowledge internationally as well as in Australia with British Airways, Qantas, BHP and Egon Zehnder International.Get in touch
Sarb partners with individuals to support them to achieve their goals and ambitions, and to understand their own true nature, emotions, values and purpose for alignment with choices at work and in life for multidimensional success wellbeing and happiness.
Sarb shows them how, in any situation they can choose the response/s that they want which has both integrity and power. She shares how to become more consciously aware, as well as the tools and techniques to maximise personal energy to manage stress, improve communication and the likelihood of the desired results and impact, on themselves, others and their organisation.
Her coaching and facilitation style is professional, relaxed, empathetic, personalized and practical to ensure learning is applied immediately.
- Sarb is trained in a variety of different modalities grounded in science and applies the knowledge and skills from these to support individuals to make change.
- As part of her on going professional development, she is undertaking further study in the cognitive use of pattern matching and conscious intuition in human transformation.
- In 2016 Sarb wrote the foreword for and has been quoted in a book on Cross Cultural Coaching; “Cultural Chameleons and Tall Poppies” by Tom Frengos.
Training & Qualifications
Her qualifications include:
- BSc Hons.
- Master Practitioner Neuro- Linguistic Programming
- Certificate of Hypnotherapy
- Cert 1V TAE
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Professional Certification in the Genos Emotional Intelligence tool
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Certificate in Somatic Approaches to Healing Trauma
Her clients have included managers and leaders from Toyota, Breville, Nikon, BHP Billiton, Qantas, ANZ Bank ,Westpac Bank, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, ABN Amro, PwC, Accenture, Virgin Mobile, Caltex, Stockland Property Group, Nova Entertainment, Department of Defence, Unilever, TOLL Group, Rio Tinto, Orica, Dentsu Aegis, Zendesk, NSW Department of Education, Australian National University and Allen & Overy.
“Working with Sarb has given me the confidence to become more balanced as a leader and to better engage and influence my team.”Senior Leader, Banking
“Sarb has shown me how to better manage my mindset to consider different perspectives that I wouldn’t have thought of before and to more creatively solve complex problems.”Manager, Accounting Firm
“Having Sarb as a coach during this challenging period of transition in our organisation has been very valuable. Her understanding and experience of the process of change and people has been beneficial in supporting me to navigate my leadership.”Leader, FMCG
“Sarb has done a great job in supporting me to better solidify my relationships and increase my visibility with senior stakeholders!”Executive, Technology Company