- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Before starting her coaching practice, Rumbi worked in talent management for the banking and financial services sector before holding various sales and business development leadership positions at both tech giants and start-up SaaS companies.
Rumbi has turned her various life-changing experiences to build positive outcomes by co-founding a primary school in Lusaka, Zambia, serving as a Family Court Magistrate and being a surrogate for a same-sex couple.
A solo parent to twin teenage boys, Rumbi decided to combine her professional skills and life experiences to help develop other leaders through coaching. She is passionate about bringing clarity of purpose and a vision that can guide people, even using adversity to cultivate resilience during life and career transitions. Rumbi has seen the benefits of enhancing her coaching practice with the use of neuroscience and mindfulness to help clients understand how to navigate past the inner glass ceilings they may be creating within themselves.Get in touch
Rumbi puts emphasis on first establishing a psychologically safe environment and building a trusting relationship with the client so the insightful shifts and transformational changes can follow. Her coaching style is therefore compassionate with appropriate challenges to allow the client to transcend their comfort zones. Rumbi works to uncover what is really going on under the surface, coaching the client rather than the problem. The focus is on self-awareness through uncovering values, needs and strengths then developing self-acceptance before action that is truly aligned with what the client actually wants is taken.
Rumbi works with clients to simultaneously create visible, tangible changes and those that can only be felt on the inside. The result is a client who embodies a more authentic way of leading themselves and others and a more authentic way of relating to themselves, others and the complex world they inhabit.
Client’s describe her coaching as intuitive, holistic and transformational.
- Authentic Leadership Development
- Personal Mastery through self-awareness, self-acceptance and alignment with values
- Empowerment through developing boundaries and releasing over-responsibility
- Unlocking potential by overcoming limiting beliefs and life scripts
- Overcoming unhelpful patterns using the neuroscience of change
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome, self-doubt, low confidence, overwhelm and burnout
- Developing self-trust and guidance of personal intuition
- Emotional Mastery focusing on resilience, conflict management, assertiveness and personal influence
Training & Qualifications
- ICF accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching
- Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified in Mastering Positive Psychology
- Certified in Corporate Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching
- Certified in Neuroscience of Change, Coaches Rising
- Certified in Mindfulness X
- BA Modern and Medieval Languages (French & Spanish) University of Cambridge
- Women’s Leadership Development Programme, Said Business School, University of Oxford
Rumbi works with leaders across a broad cross-section of industries including global financial and payment services companies, law firms, global consultancies, technology companies and start-ups.
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency