- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Natalia is an international professional coach, trainer and facilitator based in London. She works primarily with corporate executives across a broad cross-section of industries, with a focus on the banking and finance sectors.Get in touch
Natalia has also been very active in team coaching and running programmes at board level to improve organisational performance, development and transition to change. Prior to her role as an Executive Coach, Natalia worked in Investment Banking for six years and then as an Executive Search consultant for more than 10 years; firstly with a global search firm and afterwards managing her own Executive Search boutique – NMP Associates. As a search consultant, Natalia worked with individuals across a wide variety of roles, levels and organisations to help them to realise their career ambitions.
- Combining perceptiveness with a strong pragmatic and business focus to ensure that her clients focus on action and on achieving results
- Bringing in strong business backgrounds across multiple sectors. i.e. “understanding the territory” often characterised by complexity, pressure and fast-pace
- Offering a trilingual and multicultural framework, having lived, studied and work outside her country of origin for many years
- Bringing clarity to complex situations and discussions
- Combining a non-directive and non-judgmental philosophy of coaching but always on a structured framework
- Effectively handling change and transition; particularly parental transitions
- Leading Self, Leading teams, Leading Organisations
- Embodied Leadership
- Building personal brand- stakeholder perceptions
- Building gravitas and influencing skills to shift from senior executive lines to a central group position
- Emotional Intelligence- measuring and growing
- Grooming for promotion
- Managing gender diversity issues
Training & Qualifications
Natalia has a practitioner diploma on Executive Coaching by the AoEC (Academy of Executive Coaching) and she is member of the ICF (International Coach Federation). She holds coaching certifications for Systemic Team Coaching (by AoEC) and Systemic Coaching and Constellations (John Whittington). She has followed numerous other courses on a variety of coaching techniques, including Gestalt Coaching skills, Clean language for coaching, Embodied Leadership (Wendy Palmer), Challenging Coaching and Transactional Analysis (Rosemary Nappier). She is MBTI (I and II) qualified and has run this personality test both with individuals and teams.
Natalia was educated in the French Lycee in Madrid, pursuing a French Curriculum. She went on to read Economics at University College London (UCL) and obtained a BSc Honours qualification, and then studied a Postgraduate in European Studies at the London School of Economics (LSE). Natalia in fluent in Spanish, French and English and coaches in these three languages across Europe and Latin America.
Banco Santander, Morgan Stanley & Co. Intl, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Nomura; HG Capital; RWE; Bird and Bird; OsiSoft; Allen and Overy; and Teach First
“I was coached by Natalia Martinez after returning to work from my maternity leave. The whole experience has been fantastic. It was very comforting to have a patient ear to speak to during this difficult transition period. I found Natalia very understanding and compassionate. Her coaching content was spot on and it covered most of the issues I was facing. I highly recommend Natalia as a coach. She has had a very positive impact on me and empowered me to make the right choices.”Varsha Pitre, Director, Deutsche Bank