- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Natalia is an international professional coach and facilitator based between London and Madrid. She works primarily with corporate executives across a broad cross-section of industries, with a particular focus on the banking and finance sectors.
Natalia designs and runs programmes to improve organisational performance, development and transition to change.
Prior to her role as an Executive coach, Natalia worked in Investment Banking (Dresdner Kleinwort Benson) and at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Following her banking career, Natalia worked for 12 years as an Executive Search consultant; first with a global search firm and afterwards managing her own Executive Search boutique. As a search consultant, Natalia worked with individuals across a wide variety of roles, levels and organisations to help them to realise their career ambitions.Get in touch
Natalia combines perceptiveness with a strong, pragmatic and business focused approach to ensure that her clients focus on action and achieving results. She brings in a strong business background i.e “understanding the territory” – often characterised by complexity, pressure and fast pace.
Natalia has lived, studied and works outside her country of origin for many years and hence offers a multicultural framework. She is able to coach in English, Spanish and French.
- Career Coaching
- Effectively handling change and transition
- Building gravitas and personal brand
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing
- Developing and growing emotional Intelligence and empathy
- Helping managers to become leaders
- Grooming for promotion
- Managing gender diversity issues
- Team dynamics
- Time management and productivity
Training & Qualifications
- BSC Economics UCL (Univeristy College London)
- Msc in European Studies ( London School of Economics)
- Diploma on Executive Coaching by the AoEC (Academy of Executive Coaching)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Certified on Systemic Team coaching by the AoEC (Academy of Executive Coaching)
- MBTI I & II qualified
- Spanish (mother tongue). Fluent in English and French
- Morgan Stanley
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Credit Suisse
- Reckitt Benckiser
- HG Capital
- M&G Capital
- Varde Capital
“I was coached by Natalia Martinez after returning to work from my maternity leave. The whole experience has been fantastic. It was very comforting to have a patient ear to speak to during this difficult transition period. I found Natalia very understanding and compassionate. Her coaching content was spot on and it covered most of the issues I was facing. I highly recommend Natalia as a coach. She has had a very positive impact on me and empowered me to make the right choices.”Director, Deutsche Bank
"Natalia has a remarkable mix of skills that makes her an outstanding coach. First, she has incredible listening abilities. The way she conducted the discussions was subtle, intelligent, effective, not intrusive. I really liked how she included references to other sessions she had as well as material she read. I basically felt she had a 'master plan'. Last but not least, she has something that I found extremely valuable - she brings a very important (and necessary) psychological perspective to our discussions. Very quickly and subtly, she was able to reach the very heart of the (personal) challenges that I was facing in order to turn this into something very positive."