- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
Magali has over 10 years experience in crafting international recruitment, career and diversity strategies and coaching and facilitating workshops for international companies located in different countries. She grew up in France but moved away shortly after her schooling to live in the United Kingdom and then Australia, before settling in the Netherlands. She has always had a different perspective which has helped her find her way through life's various challenges.
She has both personal and academic experience accredited by several international institutions and is a specialist in the management of cultural diversity. She has built her coaching career focused on promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion in organizations.Get in touch
Magali uses an unconventional, intense and unique approach when meeting the needs of clients. Having a diverse, equal and inclusive factor has helped her succeed in her career by helping international leaders and cross-cultural companies develop strategies to understand how to work with a diverse team and find a way to improve teamwork.
The most important thing for Magali is to make an impact on her clients personal and professional life and to strengthen diversity and inclusion values within organizations based in a goal-oriented implementation.
- Help clients take concrete actions so they can attract, develop and engage diverse talent and inclusive leaders in innovative workplaces.
- Magali’s interests lie in international organizations, offering a multilevel action plan to improve values and mindsets resulting in an optimal workflow.
- Improve organizations so they can outperform their competition and be different in an inclusive way to empower their diverse employees.
- As a Diversity, Leadership, and Talent expert, Magali helps organizations and individuals get the best outcomes with consulting, coaching, training, strategies, assessments, facilitation workshops to offer a solution for different organization problems, such as managing diversity in complex environments by increasing innovation revenue or boost inclusive executive and leadership capabilities in global contexts.
Training & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Management of Cultural Diversity from Tilburg University
- Certified as ICF coach
- CIPD Certification in Human Resources Practices
- Certified in Executive and Leadership Development
- Certified as Coach, Career Management Coach and Cross-Cultural Trainer from International House in London.
- Strengthscope accredited
- Intercultural Readiness Check from IRC
- Cultural Orientation Framework Certified from COF
- Certified Diversity Recruiter
Magali’s background and professional history has enabled her to help companies and professionals around the world change behaviours and design long-term strategies to achieve business goals. Companies she has worked with are from various industries such as internet, foundations, music production and economy.
The international organizations that have worked with Magali can stand out from the crowd, come up with innovative solutions, and take action to make things happen.
“The six sessions I had with my ECC Coach changed my perspective of coaching. I was initially uncertain (and possibly sceptical) about the benefits of coaching but my coach read me very well and knew when to coax a response out from me by being encouraging and when to firmly push me to see the benefits of reframing some of my previously held positions.”Head of Legal, International Property Group
“Both from my personal experience of ECC’s approach, and from seeing the impact on our company I can particularly recommend their pragmatic approach and their insight into our collective and individual needs.”Senior Leader, Commercial Property Management and Investment Company
“The team is a pleasure to work with, consistently bringing expert advice and guidance, energy and professionalism to the partnership.”Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Multinational Investment Bank
"The coaches at ECC are commercial, pragmatic and highly focused. The coaching they provide on an individual basis has given valuable insight and helped our senior executives to gain greater perspective in terms of managing relationships, prioritising, strategic thinking, influencing and confidence."Senior Leader, Multinational Retailing Company
"I found my ECC coaching sessions incredibly valuable - for the unique and necessary space I was seeking as a sole proprietor to feel heard, understood and connected to a peer in business. My coaching experience provided a safe space where I could be the real me, and provided a relationship I could truly trust. Thank you ECC."Manager, Creative Retail Agency