- Developing Leaders
- Women in the Workplace
- Working Parents
Karen has 20 years’ experience coaching senior managers and management teams as both an executive coach and in her previous roles as Head of Human Resources and Head of Learning and Development for JP Morgan Asset Management EMEA. Karen has a background in investment banking and asset management and was with JP Morgan for over 20 years before setting up her executive coaching practice. She works with high performing leaders to accelerate their development and enjoys working with clients at a point of inflection in their careers where it is time for them to take on greater responsibilities and broaden their impact and influence across an organisation.Get in touch
Karen combines her business experience and psychological insight to help clients optimise their personal impact, increase resilience, and sometimes make difficult changes in order to thrive in their intense and complex organisations. She creates the space for them to identify their own best options and solutions while offering insight and supportive challenge to stimulate their thinking. Karen draws upon a wide range of tools and models to help her clients become more self-aware and intentional in the impact they have on others. Senior executives like her pragmatic approach and appreciate that she understands their context and the associated issues and opportunities.
Her clients would describe her as ‘Engaging, Perceptive, Pragmatic’.
- Karen works with high performing leaders to accelerate their development. She enjoys working with clients at a point of inflection in their careers where it is time for them to take on greater responsibilities and broaden their impact and influence across an organisation.
- In her maternity coaching, Karen works with senior management supporting her clients to successfully and positively manage this life changing transition.
Training & Qualifications
- Karen is a graduate of The School of Coaching Coach’s Programme (founded by Myles Downey), accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- She has a BA in Economics from Wellesley College, USA.
- She is qualified in MBTI and Hogan.
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Credit Suisse
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Deutsche Bank
“These sessions were absolutely invaluable to me. Karen’s insights – on my reaction to pregnancy, my feelings about maternity leave, and my return to work – have been an incredible source of motivation and guidance over the past 18 months or so. Karen was so warm and easy to relate to – I really enjoyed our time together, but Karen also continued to challenge me and drive me to address (rather than just recognize!) my weaknesses.”Director, Deutsche Asset Management