- Working Parents
With over 25 years of experience within the financial sector, I have held roles at various levels and managed teams in multiple divisions – Front Office to Compliance Projects. My professional background allows me to understand the issues and challenges that my clients and their teams face. In 2015, I decided to focus on learning and development as an inhouse coach for an investment bank, working primarily but not exclusively with Front Office. I coach in English and Spanish, across diverse cultures and nationalities and have logged over 1200 hours of coaching.
I obtained a law degree while working full time with two young children.
My work experience includes spells at BBVA, HBOS, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland and most recently NatWest Markets.Get in touch
My style is experimental, systemic, reflective and occasionally challenging, but always sensitive to my client’s needs. Drawing on techniques from constellation work and Gestalt, I encourage my clients to be openminded, curious and willing to experiment and try different approaches.
My motivation derives from supporting and encouraging my clients and their teams to become the best version of themselves in order to excel in achieving their professional and personal goals. I’m able to make my clients feel at ease by creating a non-judgmental safe place where I provide real challenges that trigger self-development and reflection. Clients comment that the skills they develop are life long and career enhancing.
- Alignment of leadership style to organisation and teams
- Working parents and the behavioural patterns that affect work and family life and performance
- Overcoming difficult conversations
- Building confidence and resilience
Training and Qualifications
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling (Gestalt Centre)
- Accredited Leadership Coach (White Water Group)
- Systemic Coaching and Constellations practitioner (The Centre for Systemic Constellations)
- Qualified assessor in Emotional Intelligence EQ-i and EQ 360 (psychometric assessment)
- Talent Q Certified Training (psychometric assessment – Korn Ferry)
- Practitioner and trained in Cohen Brown Sport Coach for Business
Investment and Commercial Banking
Private clients from a variety of sectors both private and public including return to work mothers after maternity and future CEOs of start-ups.
“Delia was thoughtful, considerate and probing to make some really powerful observations which have changed my outlook at work and home. I liked her techniques and it’s really worked for me and made me more aware of how I function”